Do you have a laptop or desktop computer you want to enlarge the screen for? If yes then you have come to the right place. Whether you are a computer user that streams movies online from favorite websites such as YouTube, Hulu, or Netflix. Or a person wanting to play a slideshow from a past event. the goFanco VGA to HDMI converter is the device you are looking for. No longer do you have to strain your eyes on small screens or completely silence your room in order to hear the audio from very low speakers.
This VGA to HDMI converter is very simple to use, it is as simple as plugging the VGA (Male) port into the Female Port and connecting the HDMI cord into the other end that connect to the Television. And that is it, you are now watching your computer on the big screen. The beautiful thing about this adapter is that it upscales the view of your computer to 1080p resolution. That means watching your DVD/Bluray collection, streaming Netflix, or playing your PC games will be in full high definition.
The goFanco converter can be used for all the scenarios mentioned above plus more. Below is the complete list of uses for the goFanco VGA to HDMI Converter.
- Streaming videos from the laptop/desktop computer to the big screen
- Using the television speakers as a louder source of sound. Great for music
- Using your computer for PowerPoint Presentations
- Great for displaying data or footage in conference rooms and home theaters.
- Browsing the internet (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in a larger view
- Playing PC Games and Steam over a 1080p Television
- Extending your desktop. Use your television as an additional computer monitor
Notable Product Features
- High Performance Adapter (Supports legacy VGA output to the latest HDMI technology)
- High Quality Video (Displays graphics upto 1080p resolution)
- Low Power Consumption (Save energy which saves you money)
- USB Power/Audio Cable (VGA alone does not carry audio over to HDMI)
- Plug & Play Installation. (No drivers are necessary for adapter to work)
- Supported PC Resolution: 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1152×864, 1280×600, 1280×720 (720p), 1280×768, 1280×800, 1280×960, 1280×1024, 1360×768, 1366×768, 1440×1050, 1440×900, 1600×900, 1600×1200, 1680×1050, 1920×1080 (1080p)
- Wide Screen Support: Yes
- Length: 9.84 inches
An important note to remember that the goFanco VGA to HDMI Converter is a one way converter. That means it will only convert VGA to HDMI and not HDMI to VGA. HDMI is the newer technology of the two, VGA came out in 90’s when PC computers started to become popular.
Overall, the converter that goFanco provides is a great device that delivers on video performance and is very easy to use. If you are using an aged laptop or desktop computer that has yet been introduced to HDMI, now it’s your chance to go full 1080p without buying a separate and more expensive graphic card.
Hope you have found this review very helpful. You can purchase this adapter and read customer testimonials here.