Powered by PrecisionCore, the WorkForce WF-7710 wide-format all-in-one printer quickly produces print-shop-quality borderless prints up to 13" x 19" and scans up to 11" x 17". A versatile inkjet, it features a 250-sheet tray, plus a rear feed for specialty paper, ensuring added productivity for any office. It also includes auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax, plus a 35-page Auto Document Feeder. Use the 4.3" color touchscreen for easy navigation and control. Featuring the ultimate in wired and wireless networking, the WF-7710 makes it easy to print from tablets and smartphones (1), and includes Wi-Fi Direct (2), Ethernet and NFC (3).
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit our official site.
1. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site.
2. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
3. NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software.
4. Up to 80 percent based on comparing manufacturers’ reported TEC values of the best-selling, A3 color laser printers priced at $999 (USD) or less with print speeds of 30 ppm or less as of December 2016. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
5. See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options.
6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.