Bitconnect is a popular exchange platform which allows to you to exchange your Bitcoin (BTC) for Bitconnect Coins (BCC). The platform seems difficult at first, but is actually easy to use. Below is a guide for you to follow on how to use and start investing with Bitconnect.
Setting up your Bitconnect Account
1) Click here to Sign-up with Bitconnect.
2) After filling out all your information, verify your email address by going to your email inbox and clicking on the verify link in the welcome email.
3) Log into Bitconnect with your email address and password here.
4) You will be welcome to the dashboard. The left side of the screen is the main menu, click on the 3 lined (hamburger) icon to expand the menu if not already.
5) Look for the Security tab and click on it.
6) You want to setup up first “Two-Factor Authentication“, click on this tab.
7) On your mobile phone, goto the app store (Google Play or iTune Store) and locate then download “Google Authenticator“.
8) After following the on-screen instructions and activating/confirming security with Google Authenticator, click on the Wallet tab.
9) Scroll towards the bottom and locate “Login Shield“. Click on the button to verify your current web browser. An email will be sent to you to verify.
10) After verification is complete, head back over to your Wallet tab. Now we need to Fund your account.
Funding Your Bitconnect Account
11) To proceed you must have an existing Bitcoin wallet. To get Bitcoin, use Coinbase or Bitcoin.com to purchase Bitcoin.
12) On Bitconnect, in the Wallet Tab, locate the green button called “Deposit Bitcoin (BTC)“, then click on it.
13) A popup message called “Receive BTC address” will show, copy that address.
14) Go into Coinbase and click on the “Accounts Tab“. Click on the “Send” button.
15) Insert your copied address from Bitconnect, select the amount you want to send, click continue, then confirm.
* Money transfers can range anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours. Don’t be alarmed, this is normal.
16) After receiving your funds in your Bitcoin Wallet (on Bitconnect), now it’s time to convert your Bitcoin (BTC) to Bitconnect (BCC) coins.
Converting BTC to BCC (Bitconnect Coins)
17) On the left side menu, click on the tab “BCC Exchange“.
18) Scroll to the bottom and look for “Buy/Sell BCC“.
19) Click on the “ALL” button then press the green button “Buy Bitconnect Coin“.
20) You have now successfully converted Bitcoin (BTC) to Bitconnect Coins (BCC).
Bitconnects lending platform has been terminated, so the best way to make money with them is by holding BCC in your account until the original value of $365 or greater for the coin returns. Other cryptocurrency exchange platforms such as HitBTC allow you to also convert your BTC into BCC.
We hope this guide was helpful. If you have any questions regarding Bitconnect and Bitcoin, feel free to sound off below. Also be sure to check out our complete Bitcoin investment guide. The guide covers other ways to invest in Bitcoin and grow your money.